First, I must start out this post by saying that I am extremely annoyed because I can not find my camera ANYWHERE and I have cards that need to be photographed and well, it's a little hard to take pictures of a card without a camera! Have any of you seen it? :)
So, after posting my new signature on my blog posts, I got a few requests to find out how I did it. Well here ya go-
I went to this website and here's all you have to do (well, at least this is what I did)-
1. Type in your name (easy enough, right?)
2. Pick the font you want to use (they 101 choices so you should be able to find something that at least resembles your signature. The one I picked is VERY close. Or you can pick what you wish your writing looked like!)
3. Pick the size
4. Pick the color
5. Pick the slope
6. Select "Want to use this signature?"
7. Select "Generate HTML code"
8. Select "Generate a code for my handwritten signature"
This generates the code that will create the signature for your blog. To use it, I copied the code and pasted it in a Word doc so I could use it later. Then to add it to my post, I type in whatever I want to say and then click "Edit HTML". Next, I copy the code from the Word doc and paste it onto the bottom of my post in the HTML format. Then I click "save" and it automatically adds the signature. Does that make sense? So, I have to copy and paste it into my blog entry every time I want to use it. There may be way to save it in your blog templates but I don't know how to do that.
9. Voila! Signature added.
Let me know if this works for you! And if you do add it to you blog, I would appreciate you giving me credit for teaching you how. Thanks!